MD&A Technical Training Opportunities @ McAlister Design
Robot Training Courses (Beginner & Advanced)
• Experienced Training Personnel for Multiple Robot Brands
• Newly renovated MD&A Training Facilities
• 2-Day and 4-Day Courses Available (up to 8 students)
• Labs included with full size MD&A provided training robots.
• Training Manuals included
• Course Syllabus included
• Certificates of Completion included
• Standardized safety and technical robot training or
customized training tailored to your application
Vision Training Courses (Beginner & Advanced)
• Experienced Training Personnel for Cognex Vision Systems
(Will soon be offering Keyence Vision System Training)
• Newly renovated MDI Training Facilities
• 1-Day and 2-Day Courses Available (up to 8 students)
(additional days upon request)
• Course Syllabus and Certificates of Completion included
• Setup, Testing, and Proof of Concept work can be started
on your actual product if desired.
Custom Training Opportunities
McAlister Design is also available to customize technical training on a broader range of industrial automation technologies to fit your company's specific needs. We have Mechanical Engineers utilizing the latest 3D modeling SolidWorks platforms as well as Electrical/Controls Engineers on staff that have been through numerous technical training courses and have many hours of system design experience. MD&A can offer customized training for Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Operator Interface Screens (HMIs), Servo Motors, AC & DC Motors, Hydraulic & Pneumatic Systems, and Safety system design using safety controllers and many other industrial safety rated devices.
We also have experience with a variety of software code languages.
(Visit "MD&A Designs Offered" to view a full list of our services and programming languages.)